Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my wish list

After married, what is the biggest thing you wish to have in the first year? yes right! Baby. Especially my wife, could not control her self when see a baby on TV or everywhere we see babies. Thanks God that uncontrolled behavior changed after time goes by. What we can do now is a lot pray and keep trying, you know what I mean ...

Other wish is to have my own DSLR camera, a cheap one would be enough. My first interest is Nikon D40, I read many review about this gadget and it looks like promising, exactly what I need. The lack is only 6.2 MB ccd which is not suitable for these days trend. Some say it is not a big deal, and I think so too. Second choice is Canon 400D which has 10 MB ccd, ok but it need more cash than the Nikon one. This wish hopely can be real in next month.

No comments: